mPact is a mentoring movement united to:
The goal is to develop “impact churches,” churches who impact:
- “Jerusalem” – their city, neighborhood, city sphere through outreach.
- “Judea/Samaria” – their region through church planting and multisite.
- “Uttermost parts” – through church planting and mission sending.
The church in the New Testament made an impact everywhere they went. The early church received direction from Jesus to impact the world in three concentric circles. Our goal is to develop churches who empower the congregation to do all three. We believe strongly in the priesthood of all believers and are convinced that the primary role of those in full-time vocational ministry is to equip believers for ministry.
The dream is to shift from “add” to “multiply.” We believe that Christianity was intended to be a movement. Our dream is that mPact will spawn a stream of that worldwide movement.
mPact Churches includes:
- Local churches – large megachurch, medium community, and small neighborhood church models.
- Multisites – multiple expressions of one local church.
- Micro-churches (Missional Communities) – smaller, relationally-based, organic expressions of the Body of Christ.
mPact churches recognize that the primary calling on the church, no matter it’s model or configuration, is to equip the members of the body to change the world. mPact churches are marked, therefore, by placing a high value on developing an outreach culture.